The Offshore Development Center (ODC) has become an increasingly popular business model for companies of all sizes to help increase productivity and reduce operating expenses by leveraging offshore talent. The ODC model has also proven to be a highly effective tool for providing clients with greater visibility and predictability in the development process.
- Headache free offshore center establishment and ongoing management
- Full life cycle offshore recruitment
- Hiring support to recruit the right resources to the exact needs
- Flexible & scalable
- Continuous throughput of about 20 hours of operations per day.
- Implement "follow the Sun" model
- Complete control over the operations using dedicated resources.
- Low employee attrition
- Availability of resources that is hard to find locally.
- About 60% of cost savings over traditional offshore costs which is about 60% of the local, onshore resource costs
- Zero overhead costs except a fixed, predictable management fee.
- Total transparency in operations even up to employee compensations
- Expert level, King Of Prussia based support, guidance and "hand-holding" at no extra cost